Foosball, also known as table soccer, is a globally popular sport among all sorts of people. Everybody loves this game because it’s fun, competitive, and will need physical efforts, which a lot of indoor games have missing.
Besides providing you enjoyment, a foosball table in your rec room will work as appealing furniture as well only if you’ve got the one with the right looks. But good foosball tables with gorgeous appearances should cost a lot, right?
Well, our research doesn’t say so. To find the best foosball table under $500, We’ve finished a detailed research session and picked the top 7 foosball tables. These tables were picked based on the game environment, looks, flexibility, longevity, and other important factors.
Let’s check them out.
Table of Contents
- 7 Best Foosball Tables Under 500: Quick Summary
- 7 Best Foosball Tables Under $500 Reviews
- 1. Our Top Pick: ESPN 56-inch Arcade Foosball Table
- 2. Best Heavy-Duty: Barrington Collection Foosball Table
- 3. Best Stylish Looking: Atomic Pro Force 56-inch Foosball Table
- 4. Best for Adult: EastPoint Sports Professional Foosball Table
- 5. Best Durable And Elegant: KICK Venture 55 Inch Foosball Table
- 6. Best Value: KICK Voyager 55 Inch Foosball Table
- 7. Best Unique Design: Hathaway 54 Inch Metropolitan Foosball Table
- Factors to Consider While Buying A foosball Table Under $500
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Verdict
7 Best Foosball Tables Under 500: Quick Summary
Too busy to read the whole thing? we’ve got you. Take a look at these short summaries to find out which table potentially works for you.
1. Our Top Pick: ESPN 56 Inch Arcade Foosball Table
"Choosing an ESPN arcade foosball table as the top pick shouldn’t be surprising at all. This full-sized foosball table aces in every aspect, whether its design, playing experience, or durability."
2. Best Heavy-Duty: Barrington Billiards Foosball Table
"Style or design-wise, this table is nothing exceptional. But the price you pay for it will definitely be worth it. Barrington Billiard’s extra care went into making this table more durable so that your grandkids can enjoy this after you."
3. Best Stylish Looking: Atomic Pro Force 56 Inch Foosball Table
"How would you like to have an original woodcraft table that looks utterly exotic for only under 500$? Well, that might not be possible, but you can get this one with bamboo laminate which looks 100% original. Not only this table looks exceptionally stylish, but it’s reliable too."
4. Best For Adult: EastPoint Sports Professional Foosball Table
"If you’re looking for a foosball table that can keep up with the competitive pace, withstand rough play styles, and complements tricky plays, this is the table for you. The table is mainly built with steel, so it’s compact and lightweight as well."
5. Best Durable And Elegant: KICK Venture 55 Inch Foosball Table
"Kick promises to provide good foosball tables to its customers at an affordable rate. And this table is the proof that they’re true to their promise. With a majestic chestnut finish and heavy-duty legs, this table is here to complement your game rooms for years after years."
6. Best Value: KICK Voyager 55 Inch Foosball Table
"With this product, Kick wishes to provide its customers with a solid table for a very low price. All the accessories and features that come with this Kick foosball table are worth every penny. Perfect for casual games with friends or as a gift for your kid to enjoy."
7. Best Unique Design: Hathaway 54 Inch Metropolitan Foosball Table
"Having a curved body, two arched legs, and a cherry finish – this table football is very different from the other conventional tables. The table is eye-catching with its vibrant coloring, glossy surface, and vintage players. And it’s suitable for competitive play style too."
7 Best Foosball Tables Under $500 Reviews
As foosball is quite a popular game, we’ve tried to diversify our picks so that everyone gets what they’re looking for. Whether your focus is looks, durability, or play style, this list will help you with all of them.
1. Our Top Pick: ESPN 56-inch Arcade Foosball Table
Want to furnish your game rooms with a reliable and stylish foosball table? This budget friendly foosball table from prominent sports brand ESPN is our top pick for that purpose. We believe this to be the best foosball table for the premium look, game experience, and sturdiness it offers at such an affordable price tag.
This ESPN arcade foosball table is 56 inches long and 28.75 inches wide, which is standard for most international competitions. So, if you want to be a pro at foosball or practice for any upcoming competition, this table is a solid choice. Its conventional bead scoring system brings back the old-school vibes.
Being made of engineered wood, the frame gives the table a polished look, and the metal base provides it with exceptional sturdiness. You can get the table in 2 stylish color variants.
The table’s oversized 5-inch levelers come with additional panels, offering you fantastic stability while playing. This feature also makes up for the reduced stability that is caused by the table’s comparatively lightweights.
So, you can move the table around easily whenever necessary and enjoy a stable playing experience.
To enhance your experience further, it has an MDF-constructed playing surface with a PVC laminated finish. The smoothness of the surface provides a consistent level playing field for all players.
Assembling the table is rather easy, and you’ll be able to do it all by yourself. But the process seems so to be very strict and delicate, as mindless mistakes can cause damage to the table. The 5/8 inches chrome plated rods offer high durability.
If you like what you just read, put your trust in ESPN, and get this stylish and sturdy foosball table. You won’t regret the decision.
- Stylish design with color variants
- Huge leg levelers provide great stability
- MDF constructed surface with PVC lamination offers consistent level play
- Thick chrome plated rods offer durability
- The table is comparatively lightweight without sacrificing stability
- Easy and one-person assembly
- Mistakes during the assembly process might damage the product
- Rods are hollow and less sturdy
2. Best Heavy-Duty: Barrington Collection Foosball Table
If you’re looking for a reliable brand to furnish your game room with exciting game tables and boards or maybe a gorgeous pool table, then we would suggest you try out some of the products from Barrington Billiards. They have pricy, exotic products that look cool as well as good value products for heavy-duty service.
A good example of their value products is this cost-effective Brooks 48-inch foosball table. The table has a rather simple design and is built sturdily. Plastic kickers are attached to electroplated solid steel rods. The rods have a plastic handle grip so that the players get better control of their playstyle.
Although medium-grade plastic material is used to craft the kickers, they are sturdy enough to handle countless heated games and last. Normally, the table comes with 3-goalies on the last rod, but you can detach two kickers at each last rod to play with 1 goalie.
The table has an area dimension of 48 x 24 inches, which is perfect for compact and casual gaming rooms. Weighing only 79.37 lbs. the gaming table is also comparatively lightweight, which makes it highly portable.
To compensate for the weight stability, manufacturers implemented a unique cross leg design with a metal connector and hidden leg levelers.
The table’s durable steel base and wood construction frame also provide exceptional rigidity and robustness. With a smooth gaming surface, you can enjoy a satisfactory playing experience.
Setting up the table isn’t that intricate, but no way it’s a one-person job. The process is also quite time-consuming. Traditional ¼ inch quality soccer balls are provided with the table to further enhance your playing experience.
- Sturdy build, suitable for heated games
- Lightweight and portable
- Unique cross leg with metal connector design provides great stability
- Hidden leg levelers maintain a level playing field for all players
- Stainless steel rods with plastic handle grip provide superior control
- Time-consuming 2-person setup process
- Erroneous pre-drilled holes
3. Best Stylish Looking: Atomic Pro Force 56-inch Foosball Table
Foosball tables with pure woodcraft and varnish look exceptionally exotic. Such a gaming table can increase the charm of your game room exponentially, but it can be very pricy as well.
If looks are your topmost priority, but you’re afraid of the high price pool, then this foosball table from the brand Atomic is definitely the one you need. Although the table is made of engineered wood, the rich bamboo laminate makes it look like an original wood-crafted piece.
The bottom part of the table is made of a strong iron frame with 3.5-inch leg levelers. Its stylish iron frame doesn’t only look good but also provides excellent durability. And its huge leg levelers offer exceptional stability.
Besides stability, the leg levelers ensure an even playing field for all players. The table weighs 110 lbs. after assembly, which is comparatively heavier than other below $500 tables we’ve discussed so far.
Heavy foosball tables are a trade-off because they show good rigidity and stability in the sacrifice of portability, and this table lies on a fine line.
Its internal ball return system and traditional bead scoring system bring utmost convenience to the players. Along with all these features, the table’s conventional length of 56 inches will provide you with the most fun and fulfilling playing experience.
Both the bead scoring mechanism and the kicker rods are made of chrome plated steel, which makes them last longer. The bead scoring system looks very stylish because of the chrome coloring.
The rubber grip at the rod handle helps you get good control over your playstyle. Bye! Sweaty hands. Although the rods are not attached to any ball-bearing mechanism, they can be moved smoothly.
Foosball balls are small, and that’s why they’re prone to get lost. Not finding your balls when it’s playtime is no fun. That’s why this table includes four additional soccer balls.
- Stylish appearance with rich bamboo laminate
- Sturdy iron base with large leg levelers
- Leg levelers and weight provide good stability while playing
- Chrome plated steel rods with rubber handle for good control
- Includes four additional balls
- Rods decay the holes slowly
- Comparatively less portable
4. Best for Adult: EastPoint Sports Professional Foosball Table
Although kids love to play foosball, they can never approach this game with the passion and precision of an adult. We’ve chosen this one as the best foosball table under 500 for adults because it can enable such precision in your playstyle, and it’s incredible. Also, this table’s robustness can handle the most riled-up games.
This professional foosball table is certainly one of the easiest tables to set up contemporarily. With its quick-lock bushings and pre-assembled kicker rods, you can set this table up in no time. It lets you start playing soon after you get your hands on it.
Foosball textures are important factors when it comes to skilled playstyles. While the soccer-designed balls can give you a consistent or aggressive play style, the textured balls will enable tricks and cheeky shots. The good news is that the table comes with both.
It has robot style, weighted and counterbalanced men on solid steel rods. That means it will be maintained at whatever angle you keep them at and won’t come down for gravity. This will enable a more fun and hurdle-free playing field.
As it’s really lightweight, the table is highly portable. Move it easily and take it anywhere, your game room, rec room, basement, or any other place you’d like. But the reduced weight can cause a bit of stability issues when the game gets heated up.
To provide stability and to create an even playing field for all players, the table comes with huge leg levelers. The built-in ball return from the player’s side and bead scorekeepers are good table features that’ll enhance your gaming experience.
- Effortless setup with pre-assembled poles and quick lock bushings
- Includes textured and soccer ball to improve the gaming experience
- Weighted kickers for hassle-free playstyle
- Built-in leg levelers for great stability
- Convenient end ball return mechanism
- Reduced weight can cause stability issues
- Hollow legs can also cause stability problems
5. Best Durable And Elegant: KICK Venture 55 Inch Foosball Table
Finding a foosball table that is durable and looks elegant isn’t an easy task, as this is a pretty pricy combo in general. But the company Kick has a greater vision of bringing a good table with a tasteful appearance and longevity to the people at an affordable price.
This foosball table from Kick comes with a majestic chestnut wood coloring. The beautiful wood finish gets highly complemented by the black alloy steel base and gives off a majestic look.
With premium ball-bearing mechanisms installed for the player rods, moving the rods will be hassle and damage-free. You can get lubricant oil for the ball bearing from Kick separately. That oil will help you enjoy countless games without facing jamming issues.
Huge 5 inches leg levelers were provided for maintaining stability. The sturdy alloy steel base will give support to the whole structure. Convenient ball return at each side will give you hassle-free games.
You can choose between 1 goalie or 3 goalie systems according to your preference. The table comes with 2 special kick foosballs and 2 soccer style foosballs to enjoy different play styles. Slip-proof wood handles will provide you with excellent control and precision.
Assembling the table is not very complex, but it’s definitely tiring. There are no pre-drilled holes anywhere on the table, and a lot of screws need fixing. Fortunately, the clear set of instructions that are provided with the product will be able to help you.
- The frame is made of good quality wood
- Chestnut wood coloring with a smooth finish gives out an elegant look
- Alloy steel base provides good stability and sturdiness
- Easy side ball return provides the utmost convenience
- 4 additional balls with varied styles encourage different playstyles
- Slip-proof wooden handles and ball bearing mechanisms provide good control in play styles
- No pre-drilled holes make the assembly process tiresome
- Rod lubricant must be bought separately
6. Best Value: KICK Voyager 55 Inch Foosball Table
Want a casual foosball table for your rec room at a very affordable price? This one from Kick will be a fine choice for that purpose. Kick’s business motivation perfectly aligns with our demand when it comes to this product, as it will put out a long-lasting and reliable service for the price you pay.
With an MDF wood-built frame and steel base, the table shows no lacking in durability. Its full black appearance looks very classy and attractive. The design is compact, and the use of MDF wood and steel caused it to be lightweight and portable. This allows you to conveniently store it in your game room or rec room.
The gameplay experience with this table might not be the very best, but it’s very consistent and satisfactory. With its ½ inches thick and bump-free playing surface, the games will be smooth and enjoyable.
Small dead zones arise on the playing surface sometimes. But they are rarely seen and can be easily ignored if the games are played solely for enjoyment.
For stability and creating an even playing surface, the foosball table comes with large 5-inch adjustable leg levelers. Solid chrome-plated stainless-steel rods are used for good strength and durability. For smooth and comfortable rotation of the rods, a bearing mechanism and slip-proof handles are installed.
So, if you’re looking for a cheaper but good foosball table to casually have fun with your friends, or maybe one for your kids to enjoy, this is the best option you’ll get in the market.
- Easy assembly with pre-drilled holes and clear instruction manual
- Smooth, bump-free playing surface
- Adjustable leveler for stability and even playing surface
- Compact and lightweight
- Slip-proof handle for playing with better precision
- Bearing for smooth moving of the rods
- Small dead zones hamper gameplay
- Lightweight-ness causes stability issues
7. Best Unique Design: Hathaway 54 Inch Metropolitan Foosball Table
Are you the person who loves to stand out in any crowd by doing something different? If yes, then you’ll adore this foosball table from Hathaway because this one has such a unique and attractive appearance that will definitely get people talking.
This full-sized foosball table will stand out among other conventional foosball tables due to its smooth contour-based curved design. Besides the attractive curved shape, the elegant cherry woodwork, finish, and the vintage kickers are why this table looks so eye-catching.
The cherry wood finish also brings out the organic lines, which not only look very beautiful but also give out a premium vibe. It’s not just the design of the table that is exceptional, but also the game experience too.
For professional foosball players, this table is a solid choice because the e z spin bearings allow the rods to smoothly keep up with highly competitive play styles. Each rod comes with an ergonomic handle that keeps both sweat and fatigue away from your hand.
Having 2 arched legs built with engineered wood and reinforced with stainless steel, the durability of the table can’t be questioned. Integrated levelers are attached to give a level playing field for all players.
The playing surface is glossy and slick, which makes it perfect for smoothly sliding the ball around, providing a paced and fun game every time. Assembling the table is no hassle at all as it comes mostly pre-assembled.
Although the table has a sturdy base and body, its mechanisms are a little delicate. So, playing too rough might cause issues. Only 2 additional foosballs are provided with this table.
- Unique and attractive design
- E z spin bearings provide smooth movement of the rods
- Comes mostly pre-assembled
- Ergonomic, slip-proof handles to keep sweat and fatigue away
- Glossy and smooth surfaces enable paced games
- Adjustable levelers provide an even playing level
- Glossy surface and shiny kickers can give off a glare
- Delicate mechanisms may get damaged in rough games
Factors to Consider While Buying A foosball Table Under $500
When choosing foosball tables, considering the size is a priority. It’s not only a concern of space but also of play styles.
A standard foosball table will be 56 inches long. Cheaper ones are normally smaller, but if it’s too small, games will be hasty and weird.
Kickers And Playing Rods
For a sophisticated game, you’ll want to look for weighted kickers on rods. Weighted kickers will maintain the angle and pose no hurdle in your shots. Buy a table that uses stainless and sturdy materials for rods.
This factor is a bit tricky. A heavier table will give you stability while playing but will lose portability. So, it really depends on your needs.
Levelers And Mechanisms
Look for large levelers as they’ll help you get an even playing field for all players. The mechanism used in rods is also an important factor to consider.
A good mechanism like a spin bearing or ball bearing will give you comfort while complementing your play style.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What makes a good outdoor foosball table?
For outdoor foosball tables, you shouldn’t go for wooden ones. Get a table that’s built with stainless steel or similar material. You’d also like it portable enough.
2. Which one is standard, 1 goalie or 3?
Both of them are played widely and competitively, but the single man goalie configuration is more challenging. Most foosball tables come with a feature that lets you alternate between the styles according to your choice.
3. Is spinning allowed in foosball?
No, it isn’t. Also, it’s a detrimental practice. It will hamper your play style and slow down your progress immensely. Here you go in-detailed guide.
If you stay cautious while buying your foosball table, you’ll get a lot of good deals for choosing the best foosball table under $500. And with the help of this article, you’ll get familiar with the ins and outs of a quality foosball table. Always prioritize your comfort and play style before buying a foosball table.